Sunday 20 January 2013

2 weeks of January

It's been a while.
I've been through some adjustments in the new school as well as home .

I still can't believe that :
♥ I'm finally here in Kuching With my husband.
♥ I'm going to be a permanent resident here with God's willing.
♥ I've left the school with a very supportive staff and environment, back in Perak for good.

So, I've my husband to pinch my cheek at times just to remind me of reality.

The Ss so far are okay. I've been stressing on courtesy in the lessons a lot since I feel that is still lacking in them.
I'm trying to get some air for myself in between the main job as a teacher and completing the rest of the unofficial jobs. Honestly, being in a new school that needs everything to be initiated from scratch is very challenging. Then again, I can complain for all I want but what matters is I find the best solution.
I'm taking a step at a time for sure.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10