Thursday 6 December 2012

IC is renewed

I haven't replaced my IC since I was in Form 2.
So, together with my husband and Lil sis in law, we approached JPN Kuching for the same reason.
Things have changed and they have more sophisticated devices and well-arranged counters for different purposes.
The officer who dealt with me was very nice and the best part was after my photo was taken, she showed it to me and asked if I was satisfied with it or preferred to retake it.
Rasa kebaruan for It would never happen when I was in KK before or maybe it was just my lucky day.
However, I had to pay extra rm30 for the fine while the rest only paid rm10.

P/s: I didn't know we can smile all we want for our photo. Adi did that and his photo turned out nice. Envy...Huhu

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: