Monday 5 November 2012

kk , I miss u so bad !

After nearly 2 years, I finally returned back to KK.
My hubby couldn't join me because of his work
So , it was just me and mum.
The main reason for me to return was for my best friend's wedding.
But I had such a gala time here with mama.
We did all the things we used to do together.
Going to CP , bringing cats to the vet , having meals at places that I always love and etc.
It was indeed a short weekend.
Next week , I'll return again but this time I'm not alone. :)
So , au revoir.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bride looks lovely :) you and aunty look stunning. When you say you miss kk, hah sedih aku x terclash timing kita p kk hua!

N3_XieRRa said...

Vane: ya...sgt chantek c ira...mcm ak pun rasa mo kawen dia....haha True2x...nda sempat plak kita mo jumpa ni...hmm mmg rindu mo p lepak sama2...tgklah..if ada rezki kami p area sana sandakan ka...hehe mo tgk sipadan or mabul ;p