Tuesday 23 October 2012

happy kejap

Today...again...students complimented me with various words...but my favourite is---teacher nampak cam  student or like a 19 years old girl.
Before this I just shrugged it off for I thought they were just pulling my legs. 

Now , seriously I'm happy with the comments sebab in reality (my pov at the mirror), I look like a sugar mummy beside my hubby.

I must do something about it because it's definitely true that guys tend to look more attractive as they get older and the opposite thing happens to the ladies. 

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha boleh ka lucu last paragraph! my dear the key to stay young is to be happy :) and fyi, you don't look like a sugar mummy!

N3_XieRRa said...

Vane: haha btul ni vane...Im still trying my best with the new image. So, there are times when it became fashion disaster. Yes, I'm happy too but I think that's not sufficient to maintain the youth within me. Need to exercise kot.