Monday 8 October 2012

lucky me !

Before this , it has always been other people who have lesser teaching periods.
But with this new timetable , I finally have more time to focus on stuff unrelated to teaching.

Ive been enjoying this new schedule since the past three weeks.
I hope I can finish updating the files , students ' pbs assessment n etc.

P/s : Ive seen the look of unsatisfied ppl but they had their gala time before. I just wish they can stop comparing and move on.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

ims said...

I finally have more time to focus on stuff... unrelated to teaching.

This is an irony, and funny!

N3_XieRRa said...

Yup...definitely an irony but the stuff are super duper important to be accomplished on time..you know like the performance form , pbs, ulbs , fail guru baru and etc. Tension i.