Sunday 7 October 2012

Ive nothing against you

Make no effort to find the reasons
For I have nothing but one.

The students are great ,
The colleagues are supportive and kind ,
The administration and clerks in the office have been making my life easier there too.
I can say that my work surrounding is very conducive for a beginner like me.

But my heart desires the company of my life partner.
I need to be by his side to feel complete.
For the distance is too far for me to bear alone.
Thus, I humbly pray and ask from You to fulfil my wish.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be granted a place near Adi or vice versa..

fingers crossed!

mrskzee said...

sedih.. my prayers are with you two.. semoga dipermudah..

N3_XieRRa said...

Vane: Tq vane! I hope so too.

Bebeh: amin. I believe that it is a loss for me to leave the school but comparing to being with suami, rasa loss tu perlu diabaikan. harap ada hikmahnya, harap sentiasa dipermudahkan juga.