Monday 2 July 2012

Teacher & her irrelevant rambles

 

Today, I don’t know what happened to me

Everything seems chaotic

Unorganized

Nerve-wrecking

Then, in my Form 2 & Form 1 classes I did something that I did not expect I could do effortlessly

I nagged them

I rambled on something related to the lesson which later on diverted to something nonsense

Somehow I wonder if these kids learn anything in their Civic and Nationality Education

I don’t want to be a teacher who merely delivers lesson but is not able to inculcate positive values within the students

Yet, I know it is not a good excuse for me to waste the time with nonsense rambling but I really really hope they are taking at least a pinch of my advice

Nevertheless, I sense some developments within me. A sign of embracing teacher’s life?

 

words from MissNadia

No comments: